Wild Wagon Wedding Meetup
It was the day before February, when all through the farm
photographers shot with couples, camera 'round arm.
Vendors and artists donated their time,
making this boho-style wedding shoot sublime.
I had the great privilege of attending Kailey's Wild Wagon Styled Shoot on January 31st, meeting new faces and reuniting with old friends. Hosted by Phoenix Pinnacle Farms, the event functioned like summer camp with teams assigned to a particular couple and location. Paired with Kailey, Marika, and Ginger, we set off alongside our first set of models, Kaya and Cam. The group furiously snapped away with one-hour on the clock. Here are the images from Kaya and Cam's session:
The organizer blew an excruciatingly loud whistle, indicating the closing of our hour. We headed back to the main meeting grounds and exchanged models. Our next couple was Camille and Joseph; might I say, I am sad I could not do their wedding pictures. This married couple was a striking, and unironically edgy. I mean, look at them, in all their perfection:
Another round of shooting flew by, and we bid farewell to Camille and Joseph. After a quick snack and refreshment break, we meet up on the lawn with our final couple, Emily and Skeeter. These high school sweethearts were such wonderful models, laughing up a storm with one another:
I must include a closing thanks to the vendors and artists behind this entire event. Without you, well, there would have been no event! Let's preview some of their artistry:
If you or someone you know is looking for some vendors for their wedding or party, I recommend you take a look through this list:
• Planner/Coordinator - Luv Spell Events
• Triangle Arch + King's Table - Rustique Rentals
• Florist - Flowers of Life
• Bridal Hair + Makeup Artist - Faces By Amelia
• Mobile Saloon (Bar) - Wild Wagon Saloon
• Mobile Tap (Bar) - Old School Tap Truck
• Table Place Settings - Miles of Memories
• Luxury Picnic - Desert Peach AZ
• Cake - Big Mamma's Event Service
• Men's Suit - Parker & Schmidt Clothier
• Wedding Dress Rentals - Kendel Ridgeway
• Flat Lay Canvas - Ruth Ann Weatherford
• Flat Lay Ring Boxes - The Velvet Garden Ring Box
These local vendors are more than happy to aid you in your partying needs! Otherwise,I hope you enjoyed viewing and reading the BTS of this lovely event. If you are a photographer and are looking for events like such to participate in, follow me on Instagram: @dalspictures. I keep my page up-to-date with my recent work and share events I am participating in.